Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
We've stayed there twice (so they can't be that bad!) a week back in 2001 and then again in 2003. Back then I'd say they were pretty good apartments although as self catering goes they were lacking in that respect - no kettle or toaster if I remember correctly. Apartments were ok apart from that and there was a nice bar area and the pool/pool bar area was good. Best thing about them though is the location - off Nissi Avenue just far enough away from the square to be peaceful at night but within walking distance (turn left out of the apartments and within a hundred yards or so you're at the bottom of Ayia Mavris (Night Life Street) - turn right and your onto Nissi Avenue (and Gary's Bar !!) plenty of supermarkets around and just over the road there's a bank with ATM (and a better exchange rate than in the apartments)). We always try to stay in the same area i.e. The Thallassaki Beach which is just at the bottom of the street, but would certainly consider the Euronapa again (unless it's gone right off in the meantime) so would be interested in hearing your thoughts when you got back.

Any questions please feel free to ask and I'll answer them if I can.
If anyone has stayed here would you please add your review Click Here

This will assist you fellow holidaymakers.

Many Thanks 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.