Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Click Here For our reviews of these apartments.
Hi Scottishlass,

I searched Euronapa for you and unfortunately your questions been asked before and there weren't many replies....the best with quite a lot of info from "Boothers" you can find here -

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73290&highlight=euronapa

I've snt you a PM with a link to another site where you'll get more info :wink:
Hi Dix, as Miss Chief states above we've stayed at the Euronapa Apartments twice but not since 2003 so can't tell you about the current state of the rooms etc. however have walked past it loads of times since then as we always stay in the area and the fronting still looks ok. Main bar area is nice with the usual large screen TV, pool tables, games etc and there's a large pool area with bar/snack bar round the back (Euronapa Gardens?) with an entrance on Nissi Avenue.

Would hope the rooms have maybe had a bit of a refurb since 2003 otherwise they me look a bit tired but unless things have really gone down the plug we would consider stopping there again if we couldn't get into the Thalassaki just down the road.

If you want to know anything more about the area (which I can comment on) just let me know.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.