Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
EXCEL AIRWAYS
6 Posts
Hi i booked a holiday with Excel last month to Cyprus,booked on line and the only extras i was asked to pay for were transfers add sitting together.
No mention of paying for meals.
Karlee
ıf you flıght number shows a V. Then ı thınk you have to pay for your meals. ı have flown wıth them to dalaman and return tomorrow. our flıght number shown thıs V.
Hi friends of mine flew with xl recently and yes you have to pay for meals onboard now,i dont mind doing that but how many meals do they load onboard to start with.Do they load 300 meals and hope they sell or just half that and if they run out you go hungry.I dont know about anyone else but my children love having their meal on the plane,and can see them being left with say a tub of pringles.Not a good idea to me
ıf you flıght number shows a V. Then ı thınk you have to pay for your meals. ı have flown wıth them to dalaman and return tomorrow. our flıght number shown thıs V.

Booker is absolutely right, If your flight number has a "V" suffix ie xl123v. Then no on board meals are included on the ticket. However if this V is not on your flight number then meals are supplied.

Cheers
Cham
I have just come back from checking an Excel flight and the agent asked me if I wanted meals,when I said no they are complimentary anyway,she just said oh yes!.A lot of agents will still ask and take payment for them even though they know they are free.(Unless theres a V in the code).
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.