Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've booked with Icmeler Online several times, both for holidays and excursions and would definitely recommend them. Never had anything but an excellent service - their staff are very friendly and helpful and extremely knowledgeable about Icmeler and the surrounding area. I've booked with them again for my next holiday at the end of May.
I agree. They give an excellent individual service that puts others to shame. Nothing is too much trouble and they are there in the centre of Icmeler to help make your holiday special.
Thank you both for your replies, make me feel more confident to book my excursions with them.
we too have booked transfers and days out with them, and the service was fantastic, couldnt fault them at all,

and they have an office in icmeler, a uk number, and a turkish number, so it was easy to see, or speak to someone....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.