Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Icmeler online
10 Posts
This appears to be a company with no ABTA / ATOL membership.

Are we sure that this would be wise?

Just thought i would share my perfect holiday booking made today with Icmeleronline.

This looks rather like a promotional post to me

:shock:

Peter
Not a promotional post at all pete. Thanks for your concern, but having researched throughly beforehand i am in no doubt that they will deliver the goods. :)
Hi jaylaws,

I offer my humble apologies and accept that your post is genuine.

I also mean no offence to Icmeleronline.

I would personally feel uncomfortable however - if I had never booked online with another company (and therefore had no means of comparison of the booking process) - in recommending a company who I had not yet travelled with.

Call me old fashioned though :wink:

Peter
We always book with icmeleronline for the past 5 years now at least x2 per year.We have ALWAYS had 1st class service.If we have had any problems,they have been sorted instantly.

Diane and Norman
:lol: peter, no apology necessary, everyone is entitled to their own views.
Icmeler online have an excellent reputation among members of the Turkey forum. In fact the owners of the business are well known and respected members of the forum.

Catherine xxx
No ABTA / ATOL membership, best to steer well clear of this company, This company also has a forum which it uses to sell, It is also rather ruthless with it's members who join eg you cannot post comments on any hotels that they dont sell you or they dont use.
I have to say,we always book with Icmeleronline and have NEVER had a problem.Speak as you find is all I can say.We will always book with them as long as we are going to Icmeler.

Diane and Norman
Thanks for your comments both negative and positive :wink:

We provide a service which as far as we are concerned will never be matched by anyone else.

We are NOT Abta or Atol bonded for our accommodation but as we are a Turkish company our accommodations are bonded by Tursab which is the Turkish equivalent of the aforementioned in the UK but all of our flights are booked through a abta and atol agent in the UK.

We pride ourselves on our service and expertise in the Turkish market and will help anyone to make sure that they have a perfect holiday.

We do have a forum attached to our website and we do not allow advertising of any other companies which would be a rather senseless thing to do if you really think about it.

There are lots of other forums which advertise every company going and they earn commissions for this and that is their choice but not ours.

You do not have to be a member of our forum to gain lots of information for your holidays and unlike other forums we do not insist that you become a member to read it.

We do also provide a SERVICE in the shape of http://www.turkeytube.co.uk for anyone to upload their holiday videos to share with others and we also provide a free webcam so people can look at the favourite holiday destination (Icmeler)

We do though draw the line at some people who cannot understand that we will not allow other companies advertised there.

You are all welcome to view and if you abide by the rules which are clearly laid out as you join then you may post away to your hearts content.

You all may be interested to read the following article from the Telegraph about abta

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/main.jhtml?xml=/travel/2006/09/16/etabta16.xml

Sorry mods if this breaches copywrite rules

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.