Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
expedia.co.uk
7 Posts
What's the hotels name maybe your agents quota of bookings have gone - we can look and see if anyone else has it to put your mind at ease.
If it helps- I have used expedia often and had no problems. Infact they went out of their way to sort things when a flight company decided last minute they couldn't fly us home on the day we had booked to fly back. :D
Expedia has allocation for most of it's hotels. They have availability exclusive to them. I couldn't anticipate any problems.
I've used expedia a few times with no problems. Just make sure that what you are looking at is an actual quote for the room on your dates - if it is then you can do an instant booking. Read the notes carefully, some rates include breakfast, visitors tax etc and some don't.

But before you get too excited, sometimes they show places with a note saying they have to check with the hotel, this may end in disapointment because they could come back with a "sorry, full up".
:wave: Just had an e-mail from Nectar:-
Expedia has joined Nectar.
200 points when you book a flight, a hotel or hire a car( airport pick up only )
1000 points when you tailor make a trip (i.e. Flight + Hotel, Flight + Car, Flight + Hotel + Car)

Anyone been notified of this, and has anyone used Expedia for their holiday bookings recently.

Angie :tup
Yes I've had an email saying they've joined Nectar but have never used them. Louise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.