Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Expedia
9 Posts
Don't worry, all you will need is the booking reference. I suggest you print it off and take it with you just in case.

However, any time we've booked online, including with Expedia, we have never even been asked for it, all they wanted was our passports.

luci :wave
Oh thanks a million for that Lucy I thought I was after making a booboo.
I always print off the email with the confirmation but nobody looks at it!
All I have received is a confirmation from Expedia, is that all I need, I havent received anything from Iberia. Thanks for all your help.
That's all you need. I have used Expedia quite a few times and had no problems with them. Indeed, when Emirates decided to cancel us on a flight home( and informed expedia the afternoon before we were due on our holiday) and tell us to come home a day early expedia pulled out all the stops, with the customer service woman staying beyond her shift. She finally got them to give us seats on a flight a couple of hours earlier than we were going and made them pay for an overnight in Dubai as well! This was a bonus for us as we always did have a fairly long stopover there!
Oh thanks for that everyone I can now relax.
Just received an email today from Expedia stating my ticket numbers and my Iberia Confirmation Code. I feel so much happier about it now. Thank you for all you help.
Now that you have your Iberia confirmation code from EXPEDIA, you will be able to go into the Iberia web site - punch in your Iberia reference code and check in on line should you wish to prior to your departure. You should also be able to choose your seat etc as well.

Nivsy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.