Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
F.A.O.Moderators
16 Posts
I second that statement.

Thanks for all your time you give free of charge to ensure we have a fantastic forum.

Dave

:bow
I wil third that. Best moderated forum that I know of. :cheers

Thanks guys.
Hear, hear. Well done the Mods. Your contribution is much appreciated.
Well done Briar and everyone else.
Sioux ;)
.......and thats a well done from me too, without you guys this place would have gone to the dogs! :really
That's a lovely thread. :) Having been helping out a bit on the Turkey forum recently I can say its a pretty time consuming forum and obviously no other mod knows the Turkey forum anything like as well as Briar does. Its nice to also see members helping out others with info and links to threads with info. It makes it very welcoming for newcomers. :)
Briar will probably be on later, I am sure she will really appreciate your comments. We all work very hard and its lovely to read some positive comments from members. Makes it all worth while.

Sarah
Must admit that I have never been to Turkey before and without this site I probably wouldn`t be going this year.Without the moderators there would be no site so a big well done from me as well.

Stevie C :tup :tup :tup :tup
I would like to send you all a big hug :ghug
as I have had so much good advice from this forum, its structured, easy to read, and I love the fact that you dont allow posts to be abusive. I sometimes glance (not very often) at another forum and subjects are repeated time and time again and people can be very abrupt when they answer posts.
I love it on here and feel like I know lots of you. i would never be afraid to post on here.
Big hugs and many thanks la x
Yeh, Thanks a lot for all your hard work in making this forum what it is today, it is fantastic and well moderated, Three cheers for Briar and all the time she puts into it. Thanks again. karen :)
Three cheers for Briar, this is a very busy forum and she does a brilliant job moderating it. :ghug :bow
I first found this forum in 2005 which is when i joined and i must say, it has so much information and if you ask a question it doesn't take long to get an answer.

The staff on here do a great job, you couldn't pay for a service like this.

ola
The whole beach to yourself , must have been lovely albeit a tad nippy!
BTW I think you do a fab job here and in Egypt Briar - you certainly have you work cut out with some of us :thanks
Lally
A big THANK YOU to all the Mods, and of course to all the members who have helped me and others to choose what/where/when for our holidays.

baz. :glynis :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.