Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Do you have a link to the offending posts as it is practically impossible for us to find them?

luci :wave
I have never seen offensive language from any of the topics I visit on this site.
All the contributors seem very nice and have a good sense of humour when required or are very caring when assurance is needed.
Saying that, just before I read this, I was adding my input to a topic and I was worried about using the real name for a 'lady of the night' but decide to go along with the word because it is in the dictionary and we are all adults, aren't we?
Hi Moderator.

For example. Tenerife forum. Topic "Quiet in Tenerife South" makes my point I believe!!

Regards
Pebble
I spend a lot of time on many forums and this thread is one of the reasons I keep coming back here. On some other forums I go on, a thread such as this would have resulted in many posts containing many words and even more asterisks as everyone tries to make light of a problem but still have a dig at someone who complains.
I have had a look at the offending posts and must admit they do not bother me, HOWEVER, as a member of these forums is bothered by them it is only right that they should feel comfortable in making a post expressing their concerns and it is then down to the mods to take action as they see fit to benefit the forum as a whole. In this case a short post by a mod and everyone now knows what is expected, no threats of bans or anything silly like that, well done mods.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.