Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
We used to get a good meal at Sarantis on the main Rhodes road, well past the Church , and on the left.
Mushrooms with a dip for starters. Good fodder.

Parky
Yeah i remember Sarantis,when we were there in 2000 they were advertising "the largest portions in town" ah the memories :lol:
Mcdonalds hehehe
One family ate at Sarantis every night and got a good discount for that, but not my style. The food and selection was great, but when we're s/c we like to try the other places. Uncle Georges was our favourite, but that's gone now.

McDonalds (Spits in disgust, Smiley) - Bunch of *****sympathisers. I've never eaten there and never will.

The worst in Faliraki was the Italian at the bottom of Bar St.

edit to remove possible lible
The freshiest fishes on the island are served at the small restaurant in faliraki harbour.Ask STAMA to cook for you these small fishes named GOPA with fresh potatoes fried in oliveoil and greek salad from vegetables by her own garden...A good tip for faliraki..
Also try OSCARS sandwiches and many snacks and sweeties from SWEDCO cafe on the main street.The chinese small restaurant opposite luna park is very good, the restaurant at Profitis Amos and MIMAKOS 5km outside faliraki. :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.