Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
We went to Ayia Napa last year and saw a Flinstones bar, but didn't go in it. We are going back there again and wondered the same thing. I'm sure my 13 year old nephew would love to tell his friends he had been clubbing in Ayia Napa :D
Our kids are long gone so I can't speak from experience but the Cypriots are friendly people who love children so most bars will welcome them, quite a few have mini play areas depending on their ages.

The Flinstones bar mentioned above will be Bedrock, a Flinstones themed karaoke bar probably suitable for children earlier in the evening - can have their photos taken in the Flintstones car etc. but can get a bit er...lively late on a night.

I'd recommend The Golden Arrow on the road down from the square heading for the harbour not for any special reason other than good fun, good service (the most waiters of any bar in Napa ?), reasonably priced drinks (for the adults can I recommend a Red Arrow? Mmmmm!) and of course Charlie behind the bar - who I guarantee will recognise you if you ever return to Napa again in the future.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.