Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi :D
Came back from Alcudia last Monday. Have been 5 times with children each time. Luckily enough we were in a hotel that provided adequate entertainment. I was told that the strip by the Bellevue complex has stuff for kiddies. Theres a Gokart track, suposed to be really great and popular for adults aswell as children. As for the daytime, i do not know. On a Sunday and Tuesday Alcudia has a market. Rather than walk back we had a horsed ride! Kids thought that was great! Also took the children to the waterpark (its not the best! but keeps kids happy!) By the Burger King there is a bar that has a slide. My kids loved it. Drinks and food here is reasonable too.
Any more info, would be glad to help.
Hope you enjoy it!
Thankyou very much for your reply we will look for the pub next to the Burger King as our kids love slides!!! We had heard the Belle Vue has some kids entertainment so we will try and find that as well. Thanks
Hi snezzy :D . We went to alcudia last year with the kids and we all loved it that much we are going back on the 22nd of june for a fortnight. At night try head to the peach pit or cheers pub which have great food and great entertainment for the kiddies that keeps them well entertained. As for the daytime there is the beach which is wonderful for the little ones. Im sure you will all have a wonderful time i know we did and can't wait to go back know only 3 wks to go :pele
can anyone tell me where the peach pit and cheers pubs are we are staying in the viva Tropic thanks :D
We are staying in Lagotel at the Playe De Muro end, are they anywhere near there.
hI Waterford. We stayed in the lagotel last year and it was brill.The entertainment at the hotel itself is good but if you want to venture out then the cheers bar is just a 5 min walk away and its really good fun family pub you will enjoy your holiday im sure. :lol:
Oh Thanks Paige, great to hear from someone that has actually stayed there. Is the food good in Cheers.
yes they do a good 3 course for 8 euros but the hotel food is excellant and i know you can buy it if you are self catering or you can upgrade to half board when you arrive which works out cheaper for the week.
Only 3 days to go now!!! Thankyou for your replies We are staying not far from the Lagotel hotel so we will be quite close to cheers. Can't wait to lay on the beach! (even though with 2 kids we probably won't be laid down for long!).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.