Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
:D Hi, we were in gran canaria, last year, and enjoyed it at the gran chaperal commercial centre, they had a couple of pubs in there that had different acts on every night,our 11 year old loved it there.

As for something to eat, we found a gorgeous place to eat called yellow rose, after having a few not so good meals we found this place which is also at gran chaperal, and we ate there every night, (don't forget if whatever you order for the kids ie; Lasagne. Say to the waiter a "childs lasagne", and you get it half price, plus there was not much difference between the portions. We have been all over Tenerife, costa del sol, lanzarote, benidorm, and no restaurant has ever come close to this one, they do great steaks, pizzas, pastas, and reasonably priced too. Enjoy. BBB
Whereabouts is the gran chaperal centre? We'll be in PDI next Easter at the Barcelo Las Margaritas, which is apparently at the back of the resort. Is it far for us to go from our hotel?
:D Hi cyberspacekadette, sorry I cannot give you directions, but I would have thought it would be within walking distance of your hotel. We were actually staying in maspalomas, and got a taxi down every night which was only 2.50 euros. Another couple who were staying at our apartments recommended the Gran Chaperal, so we went down one night, and had a great time, as well as a gorgeous meal. I'm sure another HT member will be able to advise you with the directions.

Regards. BBB.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.