Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi

The resort caters for family as well as young ones. It is still a good family resort

amzt 8)
Hi bungle1515,

Although not to my own taste, I'm sure that you'll find that Sunny Beach will give you a family-friendly holiday experience.

Baldur
Hi,

I stayed i sunny beach with my partner last year and found there lots of activities for children around the resort. although one thing to bare in mind there arent kids clubs in all hotels depends were your staying. it is certainly a resort suitable for all ages.
Balkan Holidays do run a Kids Club. It is based at Pomorie Hotel for kids 4-12 and staying at any Balkan Holidays Accomodation.
Hi, There is something for everyone at Sunny Beach and you will see just as many older foggies like me as young uns. We have never seen loutish behaviour in Sunny Beach and we have been a number of times.

We have stayed in your hotel twice before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Mind you opening this year right opposite is the huge Royal Garden complex complete with shopping malls, apartments etc., so you wont have far to go shopping.

8) Toonman
I have stayed in the Oasis x 2 and loved it, I am 47 and my dad is 79 and we had 2 lovely holidays there the beach is lovely and there are kiddies trampolines etc all along the front and you can hire golf buggies or daisy bikes or go on a horse and carriage, there are pubs which cater for families and there are lots of lovely restaurents which are good with children, also loads of stalls selling cuddly toys and other toys some of the cuddly toys are beautiful the best one is opposite the oasis we bought my son some gorgeous soft toys out of there, also nearbye is a little amusement park and round the corner is a cafe with a dinosaur theme.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.