Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Stay in Pernera, either the Elamaris or Windmills (we've stayed at both),don't worry about the weather June is lovely , very hot and sunny
protaras brilliant appartments

i would strongly reccomend the resort and the appartments to anyone
Click Here to check out our reviews for the Rising Star apartments in Protaras - come very recommended.

Weather should be hot, hot, hot. 8)
Hi Pondskater,
We too, were in your situation a few month back as we had never been to Cyprus.
I was that impressed by the reviews, I booked to go to The Rising Star, thanks Glynis, so why not have a look. :lol:
Many thanks for replies. The Rising Star appts look fab and get great reviews. SO now where do I book to get the best deal!!! We want to fly from Manchester but not at some unearthly hour as we have a child who gets very grumpy when tired!!! Appreciate help on this forum, I think it's ace you can get advice from 1st hand experiences. :wave
A friend went 2 rising star in june and loved it think she booked with airtours i am going oct 7th staying at the alva booked with thomson
Pondskater,
We booked with Airtours, don't know about the Manchester flights, but we fly out from Newcastle at 11 am which is a really good time. With Airtours you can fly on Sundays and Wednesdays.
Happy hunting.
Hi,

we also stayed in the Rising star last year and we flew with first choice - very good not always cheap but if your looking cheap then i think thomson should be the one to try :D
CourtneeLouise
You must go to Paphos. I would recommend Paradise Gardens villas and apartments. There's plenty to do in Paphos for children, and of course, the beaches are blue flag.
Thanks snakey, I am also looking for reccomendations around the Paphos/Coral bay area for next year.
I'll check the reviews.
I woud stay at The Tasia Maris Gardens Appts,
situated in nissi beach area of Aiya Napa,Great beach right at the back off the appartments the water park 5mins away on the bus which stops right outside.These appts are one off the best for families in cyprus:tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.