Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
family of 4
9 Posts
We had the same problem, thats we opted for apartments instead. Sunny beach was brilliant, you'll love it! We got home on sunday, and I've just booked to go back lol But we got the 4 of us into Royal park hotel, but is outside sunny beach, in Elenite, but we dont mind that as we can get a taxi if we wanna go in.

Trish
The Sever/Yug had family roomswhich slept 4 we were in ajoining rooms last year but opposite us there were family rooms Also the rooms in the Fiesta Beach which will sleep four or five they are called suites they have two single beds and a bed setee and they also have a chair that turns into a bed they also have a balcony which runs about 30 feet along with table chairs and also sun loungers on them they are soooooo big.
Elinete is approx 9.6 km from Sunny Beach which if all people fit could walk either one way or the other.
For those of us who still think in miles it's 6 miles, now I reckon you've got to be very energetic to do that esp if its hot.

Patka
lol i agree Patka ..... we will deff be getting taxis when we go into SB

Trish
Well Patka

Last year we went in July which was very hot and we still walked every day even my mother who has a stick and a few years ago had a fall in Corfu and ended up on a life support machine and is now a very heavy insulin dependent diabetic was still able to walk most days once or twice from Fiesta Beach into the resort.

When on holiday walking is a leisurely stroll not a race.
hi alnighta

check out the Mena palace in Sunny beach.They do rooms for 4 and have some very good reviews.It's a new hotel and all inclusive if that's what you are looking for.Found it on the Balkan holidays website.

Regards

Sharpy
Hi alnighta,

We are going to Iberostar Sunny Beach in SB on 9th September. :hyper We booked last year and have paid an extra £231.00 for a family room (which worked out cheaper than getting two twins). However in 2006 Balkan brochure family rooms are no longer an option. :?: I have been in touch with both Balkan and Co-op travel who we booked with and they assure us that family rooms are available and are of a decent size. So we will have to wait and see when we get there. If you are not booking just yet I will let you know on our return. :D

Sharon

ps 2 weeks and 1 day to go : :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.