Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I'm not a resident - yet - although I'm an Ascos regular.

I think that Corallio on the Coral Bay road, does a reasonable Fish Meze although it's comparatively expensive and is definitely aimed at the tourists.

If you are at the Ascos, don't miss a meal at Fegari's, which is the first place you see on the left as you walk up the road outside the hotel. Also Phideas Tavern, tucked away on the right, just before the Coral bay road junction - last time I was there a Meze cost 8 quid including wine. The owner is a real character too.

Say Hi to Andreas and Nana at the Ascos pool bar from me... Back there in six weeks.

Dave
Hi Liz sorry just spotted your post, if you drive up to Agios Gergeous you will pass on the left hand side two or three tavernas that deal in fish Meze's also there is an excellent restaurant that again is fish eating place in AG itself, you cant miss any of these all are good..and reasonable, about a tenner for a fish Meze each..

Have a great time and give me a wave when you see me :D
the restaurant is close (in Agios Gergeous) to this photo, taken very close to the church..

http://cyprusliving.netfirms.com/photogallery/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Agios_Georgios_Beach.jpg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.