Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi,
We were in Puerto Rico in February in 2002 and had a great week.The weather was really good and we all had a good tan.As for the bars and restaurants then most if not all were open when we were there.The Bahia Blanca is a good base and has a good pool side bar as well as decent restaurant that opens at night.If you need any more info then feel free to ask.
Pretty much everything will be open as it is a busy time of year due to the influx of scandinavians through winter. Weather wise it will probably be warm and sunny , however feb 2010 we had storms (i think madeira got it worst).
Thanks both - have decided to wait for the sun until later in the year. Decided to have a short break in this country - luxury lodge & hot tub ;)
Hello UJ !
I know you have booked your lodge now but we often go in feb and the weather is normally lovely.............a few cloudy days but on the whole nice.
Kids always in pool , they get in the sea.......i dont lol
All the bars and restaurants are open like summer.
To be honest we prefer it over there in winter .
Oh well Vicky - that's worth bearing in mind for 2012. The reason I was asking is that we have been to Lanzarote twice & Fuerteventura once early January (1st/2nd Jan for a week) and the weather was a bit disappointing - especially Lanzarote !!
Don't think we'll see much sun at the Lodge but the hot tub should be nice LoL UJ
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.