Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
we will be holidaying in Playa Blanca shortly and whilst there a friend , who is staying at his apartment on Fuerteventura , has invited us to stay with him for a few nights.Is it necessary to pre-book the Fred olsen ferry to the island or can we just turn up on spec and board.
Hi alb2805, no need to book, just turn up and get your ticket. I looked for a timetable from my last visit but can't find it. They are pretty regular anyway. Have fun! Linda x
does anyone have an idea of the price for a day return for a family of 4

thanks
Is it possible to have a stay in fuertevntura for say 6 days, then get ferry to lanzarote and stay there for say 6 days then fly back to uk from there. It is the ferry part I am unsure about ?
Are there any of the boats which go from resort to resort? We are staying in PDC and fancy taking a leisurely boat trip to one of the other resorts on the island. Also does anyone know how long they take, and how much?
I know it's quicker by bus, but we'll be in no hurry! I love these small boat trips. :sun2

Also, does anyone have a link for the bus timetable for PDC?

Thanks x

Edited as I probably should have put this on a topic of it's own. Sorry for the duplicate.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.