Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Yes I know it.

It appears to be OK but I have never stayed there as we have an apartment of our own. My SO goes to the gym there every day when we are in Spain. It always looks clean in the public areas. Don't know if it has a kids club. It has an outdoor pool and a rooftop pool which is enclosed.

It is just off the Avenida Jaime 1 so is quite near to the old town and the centre.

Hope that helps a little.
thanx pebbles for your info

non
Hi all

Me and the family are booked into the fiesta park for a week from may 30th, has anyone stayed there, i have founds a couple of reviews but not a huge amount, so whats it really like?

Also anything in that area we need to watch out for and is there a supermarket close by?

Cheers for now !
Hi GB 155,
Do a search for the hotel on google and it will bring up trip advisor & Virtual tourist, they both have reviews of the fiesta park on them. I hope this helps.
You will find our reviews for this hotel HERE

Kath HT Admin
ooooops :oops: Sorry Kath :( , I thought they would have already looked on this site and hadn't found any reviews. :roll:
No probs Serena. ;)
Kath x
Thanks for all the helps guys, im a little worried now though, oh well i'll just have to "go with the flow" as they say.
ok well its just a few days away from when we leave for our holiday, does anyone know of a supermarket close by to this hotel?
if i remember right their is a supermarket about 5 minutes walk just down the hill.
:D gb-155 - Im hoping to book independantly with this hotel please let me know how you get on?

have a nice time :lol:

nonnielane x
:D We hae got a very good price for this for new years day booking ourselves

Were is this hotel situated is it any were near the crytal park etc we dont want to be to far out.

Is it ok for kiddies etc

Any help will be grate full

Also priced it for a/i real good price but dont want to book it if its way out
celine2002uk
Can you hang fire until next week.?
I made a short video of this hotel...including a sample of the food in the restaurant, but not the bedrooms.

Its no where near Cristal park....It is just off the main Avda that runs up into town on the Poniente side of town

sanji x
.It is just off the main Avda that runs up into town on the Poniente side of town

Just looked at a map :oops: Avenida Rey Jaime 1 :oops:

sanji x
hi Sanji

Yes off course i will wait still not sure were it is

Has we have only stayed at the Crystal Park and the Monika
Sanji has now uploaded her videoclip of Hotel Fiesta Park to the gallery, it can be accessed via the following link:

Hotel Fiesta Park..............................June 2006

David :wave
:D Thank you very much for that video clip :D
great video of the fiesta park

it brings back very fond memories

we stayed there in june 97 and 98 and are hoping to back next year

apart from the reception area and a fresh lick of paint on the building and and a few changes to the pool area is exactly the same

brilliant
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.