Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Can't imagine they'll be many 18-30's groups over in October. It's a good few years since we stayed in these apartments.

It was April and there were mainly families and couples with the odd group of singles who didn't cause any problems as there weren't enough of them!

The apartments are well located, quite basic but they did have an indoor pool which is why we booked them at the time.

I remember the reps welcome meeting was a bit strange as it was obviously aimed at the absent 18-30's (no one in the room looked as though they wanted to know about safe sex!!) and they couldn't for the life of them tell me where the nearest swings and slides were!!!
i stayed in the saharra 2 years ago rooms basic but very clean i would recommend it to anyone
Hi MichelePhil

The Sahara is just round the corner from me, and already the age groups have changed to more couples, less families (I guess the kids are all back at school) and certainly less groups of hens and stags.

Obviously there are still some groups about, and this will increase at weekends, when Hens and Stags come over for 2 or 3 day breaks, but the resort certainly has a much more laid back and relaxed feel about it at this time of year.

PS The weather today is clear blue skies and bright sunshine!

Cheers

Adam
Many thanks for all the info. We're now looking forward to our holiday at the Fiesta Sahara.
I have read a couple of reports stating that the Fiesta Sahara has an indoor pool, can anyone clarify this, it isn't listed as amenaties on the site so I am not sure.

Thank you.

Sue :wink:
You get what you pay for. Never more true: this is a perfectly adequate place to lay your head but it is very basic and rather dated. I gather it may be closing this winter so perhaps it will be refurbished for next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.