Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Glad you finaly got booked, you will have a great time. There are lots of things to see in Benidorm. What kind of things are you looking to do whilst there.
not a clue, beach, entertainment, drink as dont have to look after children for a change. sun bathe without worrying what the kids are up to, read a book. my mum got my children for a week. :cheers also like to see some spanish culture.

be nice, hope the weather stays nice also. i know in this country the weather in July can be wet just hope it wont be there.

any ideas would be highly appreciated.
Theres lots of bars with entertainment not far from where your staying. Levente beach is busy and Poniente quieter. The old town is worth a visit, This is the more Spainish side. Tapas alley in the old town is great for a bite to eat and a drink, lunch time and evening.Lots or restaraunts in this area.

If you fancy a half day or full day out, Altea and Albir are nice to visit and only a 15/20 min bus ride away. The train line at the back of Benidorm runs to Alicante every 30 mins and takes 1 hour. Calpe, Villa Joyossa are nice to visit as well, these can be reach by train. Tickets are very reasonable around 6 euros return to Alicante.

Benidorm Palace is a nice night out, a nice meal is served to you whilst you watch the show.

Christine
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.