Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
what shack is it you use Redstingers im sure any of the shack lads will know how to get you fixed up with what you will need for your hubbys birthday ...colleen
There is a waiter at the la goa azul who does fire eating, if he's still there.
Thanks for your replys its worth investigating. We will be eating at Sheetals and then down to Ceu Mar.
A girl who traveled with us last year had her birthday in Ganesh shack, great night for all - cake, trimmings and a surprise visit from a fire dancer (spins his flames round on sticks) very good and lasted about half n hour, cost me 1000rps for him.
Just ask the shack owner and he will sort it all for you.
Also Ganesh charged us 500rps for a decent selection of fireworks.
Pre-order your cake from Sweet art in Candolim, was a very good size and tasted great - cost us 400rps if I remember correctly.
Spike.
Sitting at shacks in an evening at the far Calangute-end of Candolim beach, we couldn't get away from a fire-dancer/eater! That was last January, so don't know if he's still around - perhaps someone could check it out for you if they're there at the moment? He just appeared along the sand virtually every night. Very good at what he does (I got a bit worried about his life-expectancy!)
There used to be a guy who I think lives in the building next to the Royal Heritage at Calangute, just up from the Nizmar (or his friend "gilly gilly" the magician does) - we used to sit on our balcony watching him practice out on the flat roof area. It looks like a small block of flats. You could ask someone there I suppose, you might get lucky. Fizz
Just ask at the shack they should be able to sort it, when we had our wedding reception at Monicas last year amongst other things she organised fire works and a fire eater
we were at baga beach for new year and there was a fire eater outside Andrews Beach Shack...not sure if this was just for new year though
Best to buy your own fireworks. one large, light once box is around 1500. lasts approx 5mins. fire jugglers are 2 a penny. if you need one pm me xxx
Hi
I dont know if its what your after but where we normally stay (the palmarhina) one of the waiter/bar staff "fire adam" he does the whole fine dance thing and put the liquid in his mouth and breathes the fire
not sure if its what your after
if you want to contact him im sure i have his phone number somewhere just pm me?
amy x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.