Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Fussy Eater!
5 Posts
I am also a fussy eater but you should have no problem in Sunny Beach. They do eat a lot of meat, mainly chicken and pork but I always enjoy the roast lamb. In SB, you'll find Chinese, Indian, Italian, Mexican restaurants as well as McDonalds!!! I believe McD's are the most expensive though.
Well Italian is pretty much all I eat back here at home, so sounds like I'll be okay. I tend to stay away from Mcdonalds abroad, I feel guilty for being on holiday in a beautiful place, and then eating a Mcdonalds lol :rofl.

Could anyone recommend any good restaurants? Also is there any nice restaurants over looking the sea, on the sea front, or beach?

Thanks again x :cheers
See the Recommended restaurants and bars 2008 sticky for some ideas but remember that resort restaurants can close/change ownership/change personnel, etc., from one season to the next, so what may have been great last year may not necessarily be as good this year.

As Nesebar is a 'real' Bulgarian town, rather than a seasonal resort like Sunny Beach, there is probably more consistency from year to year in the restaurants there.

I wouldn't have thought that anyone who describes themself as a 'fussy eater' would go anywhere near places like McDonalds, whether at home or abroad. ;)
Djannys in Sunny Beach is usually really good.

No sea views, its away from the front, but is busy every night.
Good food,staff, and prices.

Seems to get its business by word of mouth.

There are quite a few good places in St Vlas as well, which get overlooked , as most folk heading out of SB go the otherway to Nessebar.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.