Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
anything to do with Icemeler try Icemeleronline or pm john toohey
http://www.Icmeleronline.com
:sun2
if you want to know what turkey looks like i have a couple of video's but not of that area but please feel free to take a look
p.s i'm sure you will have a great time in this lovely resort :sun2
Many thanks for taking the time to reply, i'm sure we'll have a good time. £100 per day for a family of four, would you say that is enough ??

Regards

Stewart
That's the kind of amount I would budget for 25 pound per person per day. Although I don't know if you could eat out in restaurants and cafes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks on that.

You might want to look at doing breakfast in your apartment and a few picnic lunches bought in a supermarkert and taken to the beach. Eating in restaurants 3 times a day with kids can be a pain anyway. You can use what you save for all your trips and shopping.

Have a great holiday, Turkey is a great place to holiday.

Doe :angel2
yes that is a ok budget but as doepsmc says try to have a few meals like breakfast in the apartment the supermarkets have a wide range of foods including imports but i would try to steer clear of these as they are expensive have a great holiday :tup
Hi if you go on trips barter with them for free kids places we do and always get them.

Even in restaruants some give free kiddies meals we go A/I but do eat out now and then.

Last year we took our grand kids well two youngest ones aged 3yrs and ate out twice on both times we didnt pay for the kiddies just ask before you sit and order you get no were if you dont ask

Have a fantastic time Icmeler is beautiful and the beach is nice better than Marmaris :sun2
Thanks for all the tips folks, I'm looking forward to it and hope we have a great time.
Many many thanks

Regards

Stew
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.