Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
both hotels good, matagorda quiet but only 5e in taxi to PDC
The sol lanzarote was renovated a couple of years ago, completely gutted & updated and reviews are very good now. The beatriz playa is a bit further from town (you can walk to puerto del carmen in 15-25 minutes from the sol) and the planes fly right over the beatriz too! Entertainment wise, the area itself is very quiet, but you're only the quick ride from the main strip in PDC
thanks for that info, would you know any other details about the rooms in the Sol, seems either apartments or double rooms can be booked half board, but I'd like one with a sea view- but cant find any advice anywhere about best rooms to book.anything would be helpful - thanks
You could have a browse through the reviews of the hotels in Lanzarote by clicking here they are in alphabetical order not in order of resort it may help you in your quest. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.