Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
if i remember you can use the buggy right up till you board in the uk
and at dalaman when you land the buggy's come out on a trolley up near baggage belt 1 and not normally first thing they dont rush lol
:sun2
Just bought my daughter a portable dvd player from Argos for her children. £49. For using on the aeroplane and also in the hotel room.
Hubby and i took our 3 daughters to turkey last year the youngest was 15months ..we kept her awake as long as possible so she would sleep on the plane after about an hour into flight she fell asleep for about 2 hours and when she woke up she was just passed between hubby and i and walked up n down the plane and kept all passengers amused.

When your travelling with young kids you get priority boarding just listen to be called in the departure lounge. Also your buggy can be left at the boarding gate to go into hold just ask before boarding then getting off the plane your buggy will get put on the luggage belt. Just dont do what i did and forget to collect your buggy i remebered when i got to marmaris i had left it behind i never got it back!!..it was a good mclaren one too.
surprise toys that they've not seen in a while, or a couple of new small toys.

colouring books (god send) fav teddy etc....

i went to australia when my wee boy was 2 , it was hard going but just keep them busy. 4hrs will fly by and they'll probably sleep half of it.
You do not get priority boarding at Dalaman on your homeward flight.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.