Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Welcome to the Goa forum :D Have you had a look at this thread?
Kebuchan
We have a lovely Goan friend who lives in Mapusa. He has a 18month old little girl and is expecting a new baby in March. He is really nice and would be glad to give lots of advice. Are you going there to live permanently?
Michelle
Sorry just re-read your post and see you are only going for 2 weeks :oops: The local supermarkets sell lots of european items so you should'nt have a problem. There are doctors on every street corner but who to use is a different matter. Then again there are also plenty of chemists/pharmasists who give very good advice.
regards
Michelle
Hi Kebuchan

We visited Goa last time when our little one was 22months old. At night she wore babygro and was not bitten at all. We covered her in Odomos before going out in the evening and smothered her in P20 during the day time.

As far as the Jungle Book trip goes, we did the day trip only and it was fine for her. I think in hindsight though I would have done the trip by private taxi and missed out the spice plantation as she was bored by then and too young to do the white water rafting which the older members of the group did.

I would say use bottled water to sterilise your sippy cups etc and brush teeth etc. Just make sure you boil the water.

Hope this helps.....We are going back on Feb11th but she is nearly 4 now and our little boy is 5.

Louise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.