Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
the hotel hemera in side i went in may and am going back in 3 weeks.all inclusive on the beach .i would recomend it to any one check out the reviews in hotel reviews

dave
Hi, i am travelling out on 30th may, staying all inclusive in the sun love hotel, i have been to turkey twice and both being sc but you do tend to spend alot of money on drinks and food, even though its not expensive, so i recommend all inclusive the deal i got was £355 per person all in

http://www.sunloveotel.com
there are 3 excellent A/Is in the centre of Olu deniz which would be a great choice for a turkey 1st timer . you can choose from the club sun city(maybe not romantic :? ) , the olu deniz resort hotel or the Belcekiz Beach (only available through thomson/portland) which is on the beach and i think would suit you better . check out the great reviews. enough shops/resturants to keep you busy without being to" in your face" a beautiful scenic resort with plenty of trips available too. Perfect !!

others to suggest would be again the hemera in side or the Aegean dream resort in turgeturis near bodrum. both of these get good reviews and i believe are within a easy stroll of shops,bars etc.

lyn
i agree with lyn we love olu deniz but we stayed in lykia world which was lovely but its only full board + so one of her suggestions would be good
My husband and I went to hotel letoonia in fethiye 2 years ago. It was fabulous, as part of the all inclusive one of the restaurants is set up high overlooking the sea, probably one of the most romantic meals we have had on holiday. there are lots of pictures of it on here. Lots to do for a young couple plus the benefit of being able to go to the big market in Fetiye on a tuesday (I think :oops: )

god luck trying to decide

hugs la x
Olu Deniz is fab. It's very beautiful and watching the sun set on the beach, sitting on a beanbag with a cocktail in your hand or smoking apple shisha has to be experienced.

We stayed at Sun City last year and enjoyed it but the olu deniz resort hotel is a little better. The Letoonia gets brill reviews, if it comes down in price before September that's where we are going :lol:

Am i better off all inclusive or Half boards or SC??
Please help.. Im stuck!

Re: SC, HB or AI then you'll get many different answers, as we all like different things.
We LOVE AI and wouldn't do anything else. My husband and I have paid £1500 ish for 2 weeks in August, AI in the Royal Asarlik. That works out £375 per week each for flights, accom, all food, all drink. We carry no money in our pockets till the last day for tipping. We only need money for gifts, meals out (if we fancy somewhere different) or trips etc.

But you pay your money and you take your choice :lol:

Have a wonderful time where ever you go

But it's horses for courses.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.