Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Julie
Give us a clue which hotel your going to and what resort then we may be able to reply,
As for the weather, October can be changeable, but normally warm during the days, but can get quite chilly at night, get your cardi's out.

:wink: Kev :wink:
lol its club alize - ever been?

thanks kev
I believe that's olu deniz, is it ?
not sure :lol: never been before

i know its in marmaris....thats all i know
club alize is quite new and people generally like it. Quite close to the beach and both waterparks. The parks both shut in october but I don't know when. The weather can be great with a few rainy days.
Hiya,

I'll see you there! We go on the 1st to club alize for 2wks. It's our 3rd time at the hotel, it's fab, you will love it.

love nikki xx
Can anyone advise where to go for a good old Turkish Bath? I know that the resort (Club Candan) we are staying at does do Turkish Baths, but I would like to be able to go to a traditional place in town (?) for one. Any good recommendations for restaurants (Chinese and British). Thanks :lol:
The Turkish bath at Club Candan is OK I tried it this year
We used the Club Atrium for a Turkish Bath and it was fantastic. My

partner and I booked the day before and it was for our sole use. It was

excellent. We spent an hour and a half having different massages etc. On

our return to our Hotel (the Julian) we told some people we had met

about it and they went to book and loved it also. It cost 50 lira for the two

of us, about £20. The couple that we told about it had previously gone

with the reps to their organised Turkish bath and said that it was not a

patch on the Atrium. Go because you will enjoy.. It is supposed to be better the earlier in your holiday you go.
cool nikki see you there then! :D

have u ever been in october before?
hi julie,

We have never been in Oct but we went on 11 sept last year for 2wks. I had to wait until oct so my daughter could have her jabs before we go. I researched it and I think most things are still open and the suns still shining... yipeeeeeee!!

love nikki xx
:hyper hope sun is still shining!!
:sun

who are you goin with?

x
I am going with my hubby, my 4yr old (well he's 4 tomorrow) and my 17wk old baby girl (eek!!) just wondering how I am gunna fit everything in my cases!

I recommend you take some loo roll cos you only get one at the beginning of your hols and its a rip off in the hotel shop... someone recommended it to me when we first went and we always take it now... lol!!

love nikki xx
thats great :D

lets hope we all have a good holiday then!!

:hyper cant wait!!!! not that long to go i suppose :D

xx
heehee 34 more sleeps for me! Not that I'm counting, honest

love nikki xx
:lol:

i cant wait! its going sooo slow :(
6 weeks 2day!!!!!!
Wahoooooooo 3wks on monday!!

My friend called from turkey to say hello today... it got me even more excited, wahayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

love nikki xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.