Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I would be more inclined to suggest Protaras/Penera area a short drive to the water park just outside of Agia Napa close to Paralimni for shopping [cheap supermarkets] plenty of places to eat out and bars with entertainment, two of the best beaches in Cyprus to start with

yasus
wizard
Protaras more than Pernera for the children, its that bit busier, its got enough beach and beach entertainment (boats, jet ski, trips etc ), they will be allowed in just about all the bars/restaurants/cafés without any worries, beaches are nice (as they are in Pernera) and as said its not too far to what was or still is the largest themed waterpark in Europe !

:sun2

Steve
We always stay in Protaras, we have a 16 year old son and we also take our granddaughter who is 8 and there is always plenty for them to do. Like you we always rent a villa with a pool, there are quite a few in that area as well.
It will be our first time in cyprus in august 2010 . We do hope we will have a great time. We are going to limmasol .So like us we hope you have a fab time.I was there in 1979 when i was in the army for 6 months but this will be different.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.