Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Spending money will be down to you, but think UK prices with some change and you will have an idea, there is Philipos super market opposite the big church up in Peyia village a bit of a walk mind so transport maybe needed, Peyia is a very big area covering Coral Bay right over to the Polis area, a car will be needed..my old village was Peyia, moved away two years ago, got a little over developed but has a good central village atmosphere, Peyia tavern is the place to eat there, and Sophie's for Sunday lunch..all withing a few meters of each other, but your villa could be miles away!!
hi,
the cost of food is about the same as in the uk, the local supermarket will have a supply of british goods to satisfy the foodies among you, local ale is relitively cheap, keo being a lightish larger. watch the kids in the sun, it will be hot hot hot. enjoy and take care all
Cheers, Thankyou for your info, can't wait only 3 more sleeps.
Will post a review as soon as i get back.

:glynis :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.