Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
well- I don't think you can go wrong with your hotel choices!
sorry to put a dampner on things though,but you would have to expect a fair bit of rain in Phuket and Krabi at that time of year. You may of course be lucky. Are you set on Phuket?
Hi Fiona. I'm not set on Phuket but the Banyan Tree looks like an Exceptional Hotel and thats what was swinging it for me. I am however open to suggestions.
some first class hotels in Koh Samui- and much better weather at that time of year. Have a look and see what you think. Tongsai Bay is a great honeymoon hotel. Anantara is also great and close to some action if you want it! Sala Samui also a good choice( I haven't stayed at these as I cn't afford them!)
The seas can become very rough around Phi Phi and it happens in a matter of minutes. I've seen it change suddenly in January (in glorious weather) but be OK in May, so this happens regardless of the weather. This can make arriving/leaving the island difficult. If you are set on Phi Phi ensure you leave a day or so before heading back to Phuket for your international flight.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.