Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I think you're very brave tomitma going away for a month on your own, I could probably manage a week. :(
my o/h gets all his laundry washed/dried and ironed the day before we came home,sticks it in his suitcase and leaves it there till the next hols lol,doesnt matter when i tell him it will need freshning up again,he just says they,ll be ok. :que
reading the above post I wondered, does everyone else have his'n'her cases?
We split ours 50/50 so that if one case gets lost then we both have some clothes.
thats what we do del, i even go one futher i split them his on the left and mine on the right so it does not take so long to unpack and hang them up !!!!!

case...on bed...open case...hang up clothes..change and out all in 6 minutes !!!!
( well you have to hurry when the honey bee is a calling !!) :cheers
you waste time unpacking??????
Every year I try to persuade my OH to pack less.

Never works.

I think it is in female DNA to take just about everything they own.

Me. 5 tshirts 2 shirts some shorts, underwear crocs one pair of evening shoes and my Kindle.

Honest.

Papa
Papa, I hope you take your limited clothes to the laundry to get them washed :rofl
I am with your Missus on this one ;)
Thats why I don't understand why she needs to take so much.

Plentiful cheap laundry.

Papa
papa,how can you wear"evening shoes" with shorts?
By speaking with a German accent :D
Sorry,

Not evening shoes as such.

I should have said comfortable casual shoes for the evening suitable to soak up the rough roads and Goan dust.

I can just see what you were all thinking.

British man seen in restaurant with shorts and brown Brogues. :rofl :rofl

Papa
phew!! papa,you have put my mind at rest :tup .my husband would have thought that was ok.nothing wrong with brown brogues and shorts. :que :que
of course with socks del,the brogues would rub his heel :rofl :rofl
oh you will spot us del!a fabulously dressed woman and him :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.