Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
sorry cant find any flights bristol/Cardiff to skiathos,, it may only be available on an ad-hoc charter

you could try the AIRPORT AND FLIGHTS forum

wizard
Thanks for the speedy reply Wizard. I'll try as you suggested.
I know that Kosmar and Olympic fly from Bristol, not sure about Cardiff. We have flown to Skiathos for the last few years with Kosmar from Bristol. I think Libra fly from Bristol also, but the first two definately do.

cheers
Jan
Hi Shirley
Just had a look at Manos (part of MyTravel). They are flying from Bristol to Skiathos next year. Lovely early morning flight as well.
Yiamass, Jean :)
cheers both.
Hubby thinks I'm crazy to look for next year's holiday already - but I just love all the build up and hype. :P
Try logging on to XL airways own website too. If you feel brave enough to try doing your own thing they are selling flights for next year already.
I think they are doing Skiathos from Bristol too. http://www.xl.com

John 8)
Great John.
Being quite an experienced traveller, I wouldn't mind a bit, arranging it DIY. I tried pricing one like this in the past though and it worked out more expensive. I think it's because we have to go in August we can never get cheap flights.
Still, I'll give it a go.
Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.