Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Just come back from Monastir yesterday. Although the flight was officially with Nouvelair Tunisie we went out with Astraeus and came back with Itali Airlines. Coming back we had a two hour delay at Monastir (apparently because they were waiting for the caterers) but the flight was on a very old Macdonald Douglas plane which was one of the most comfortable I've been on for years with loads of leg room and luggage space.
Not impressed with nouvelair myself, last year October flew to monastir with them, they were late on both legs of the flight. No entertainment, food that left alot to be desired. Space wise was ok but for the price they are not worth it.

Would travel with them again, but only if the price was dirt cheap.

Preferred thompson, thomas cook, My travel.
I know there is no definitive answer to this question, but with the extra taxes etc. which are regularly being added on I'd appreciate your opinions. I go to Tunisia at least twice a year and at present the cheapest convenient flights around the end of September are with BA into Tunis. I would prefer Stansted into Monastir but not much is showing at present. BA prices have already gone up quite a bit since my last trip and I'm wondering whether I should bite the bullet and book now or hope that a better deal turns up, as I do have plenty of time yet and am quite flexible regarding dates.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.