Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I Know its not the north west butwe are flying to Dalaman from Newcastle on 23rd May with XL Airways. Might be worth a try !!

Glen
copper,

There's a long list of airlines offering flights from Manchester and other north-west airports to choose from. Have a look on there websites:

First Choice
Thomas Cook
My Travel
XL.com
Thomsonfly
Onur Air (through Aegean / H4U)
Pegasus
Bmi (charter)
Freebird
KTHY Kibris
Monarch

Darren
we booked though aegeanflights and got brilliant prices £75 each but they have gone up a lot but still might be worth checking out to see if they are any cheaper than other flight companies
Like you Ellie Meg we booked with Aegean Flights very early and got flights from Manchester to Dalaman for £200 for both of us and i have had a look again this week they have gone up to £525 so i am glad i booked, A1travel.com is a good site to look on
do you mind me asking what your gr8 accommodation deal is?
we have booked privately with friends of ours
Hi, many thanks for your replies.............where abouts are you going Glen???

The good deal that I have been offered is 1 week all inclusive in Icmeler 23rd-30th May (school holidays) £166.46 for three adults I think it is called the Hotel Olyum. I just need to find the flights and give them a ring to confirm. Am going to check out some of the websites now, once again, many thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.