Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
No one? Can someone even advise when cruise prices come out? :(
Hi mate,
Didnt answer sooner because I thought someone else with a bit more savey would have replied.
I did a 2 weeker in September some years ago with Carnival Cruises.
3 Days International Drive
7 Days Cruise around the Caribean
4 Days back in International Drive
Very nice indeed.
£1300 p/per for full board on the boat and room only in Florida.
Good Luck

Colin B Northern Ireland
Sounds perfect Colin, many thanks for your reply! I'll have a wee look at Carnival. Hopefully they'll have they're pricing out for Oct 12.

:cheers
Another idea you could do a transatlantic across to Miami / Fort Lauderdale in October they are very good value , maybe you have to be a little bit brave to do that for your first cruise but they are great.

You could always fly to Miami and take a short cruise from there and still enjoy a beach holiday
we did a similar holiday over the new year period a couple of years ago.....4 nights in orlando then a weeks cruise with carnival....we booked it as a package with virgin, which worked well for us as they did include all of the transfers.....no doubt it would work out a bit cheaper booking it all independantly, but i quite liked the security of knowing that I had a tour operator with being so far from home :)
If you're going to be in the Orlando area I would suggest looking at Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas, she sails alternating E/W Caribbean from Port Canaveral. Their ships are much more beautiful than anything Carnival has, and October rates are excellent.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.