America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
i know of several like that but you're best bet is to put a request into
http://www.orlandovillas.com
and ask for what you want.
Hi Julie,

You could try this website, where they have a smaller selection of villas to rent directly from the owners, they are all new villas and luxury villas. Lots of them have spa's & pools and are luxuriously furnished by an interior designer. The villa's located in the community of Legacy Park are pretty big and I would highly recommend that upmarket community, which is also really close to restaurants and shops & golf courses, it's on the US27, and will take about 10-15 mins to drive to Disney Parks. It's about a 5 mins drive to the 192, which takes you to the Disney Parks.
http://www.floridapropertyagency.com/florida_villas_to_rent_by_owners.html
Thanks Nowton, they look more suitable - I will take a proper look at the site tonight - thanks so much.
You're welcome Julie. Hope you find one you you really like for the dates you want to go.
:lol:
I know this has probably been asked before but I really do need some help please. :oops:

I am very new to DIY booking for anywhere so please be gentle! I have looked around for ads for private villa rentals. I either can't find one that is available for my whole stay or they are working out quite expensive... I looked at an American rental site on another page but that just confused me as I don't know specifically what the areas are called locally... :shock:

We would ideally like a 3 bed villa near to Disney and near to Int Dr or between the two would be great. What areas should I look for that will be ideal for this and where do I go to find it once I have got the location sorted out? Flights are already booked and confirmed for 11th-25th Oct 07...

hi have a look at http://www.solana-resort.com a gated development of holiday villas in davenport just off the i4 junction 58..its about a 20/30min drive to all the attractions..we just returned from 16 days its perfectly located...most of the villas there are for rent but if you go to the site you will see how it works and can contact the individual owners..all the villas appear to have their own swimming pools,im sure you will find a good
deal.let me know if you want any more info,,cheers
we have been and going to bahama bay its a lovely place they have 2/3 bed apartments and swimming pools avaliable
want to hire a villa within easy reach of International Drive and Universal Studios. However all of the villas on the internet seem to be near Disney and I am not going to Disney. Would anyone have any idea how I could rent a villa within easy access to I Drive,Sea World and Universal Studios
The nearest you will get is the communities on the east side of Disney as Orange count does not allow short term rentals .You will find a suite but not a house.Even from the homes on the 27 you can get to Universal and Sea World in around 25 mins usually
Planning to go to Orlando May/June 08 and want to stay in a 4 bed villa, but not your run of the mill type villa,(sorry, dont mean to sound snobbish, but I've looked at quite a lot online and they are just not what I'm lookin for) I want it to be really special - near Disney, with a fabulous pool/spa and inside amazing!
I know it will cost, but have a policy maturing which was spcifically for this, so want it to be really special, as I guess we wont be doing it again for a while! (4 adults and one child).

I realise that this is probably too late by now Juliecross, :oops: but if any one else is looking for villas with the 'wow' factor, then take a look at the ones on Reunion Resort ...you may need to have a policy maturing to afford it though, but superb resort !
Can anyone recomend a site for Villas with Pools in Florida please?

I am trying to do a DIY holiday for 2 weeks in Sept 2009.

Thanks

Karen
Stay at Calabay park.Its only 15 minutes from Disney Lovely Area :)
We booked direct with an owner off of FRbVO http://www.villas2000.com when we went 3 years ago,there is an enormous selection on there.

regards,

Nigel
Hi Alan & Nigel

Thank you for your replies.
Lots of great Villas on that link Nigel.

K
Hi! Booked our villa for October 2007 with Direct-holidayvillas. Amazing villa, no complaints. Booked with them again for August 2008. Jayne :D
Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Florida for me and my boyfriend in September 2008, and have been looking for a villa on a gated resort to stay at (even though there'll only be two of us). I've looked at a few of the posts on this site and found some great possibilities but some of them had been posted as much as 4yrs ago, so I just wondered if anyone has used them more recently and can still confirm that they are good. I've narrowed it down to the following 2 sites:

holiday-rentals.co.uk

direct-holidayvillas.com

We're considering the Terra Verde resort especially, but also the Emerald Island resort, and Legacy Park villas. Does anyone have any experience of staying at any of these areas? And also of using the websites mentioned above?

Thanks very much for any advice you can give. :thanks

Sian
I have booked a villa a "WDW Executive Plus Home", i cannot find any real details.
As anyone any experience of these or any feed back.

Thanks

Mike
Siandy,

Villas in both Legacy Park and Emerald Island are lovely - I would say Legacy Park is great to have peace and quiet around the pool area after a hectic day out because you have a conservation area around it but only a 2 min drive to a publix supermarket, Applebees Restaurant, Sports bar, Quiznos, Takeways & Shops etc on the US27, also it's close to reach the I4 to get to Universal and also particularly handy if driving down to the beach, also close to the 192 to reach Disney in about 10 mins. Emerald Island is right off the 192 so great location for Disney and restaurants/shops but the 192 can get really busy so sometimes is a pain if you are not going to Disney and want to get off the 192 to go elsewhere without getting caught up in the traffic.

I've not been to Terre Verde so can't comment but they all have lovely villas so whichever you choose I'm sure you'll love.

There are also some beautiful villas you might want to look at on http://www.floridapropertyagency.com/orlando_vacation_rental.html

:wave:
Hi Siandy , have used holiday-rentals.co.uk a few times , have had no hassles and would certainly recommend them .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.