America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
We have a Holiday Villa for rent. 8 min to Disney. 5 bed 3 bath private South facing pool. Ideal location for visiting Central Florida. *Edit to remove email address as per the T&Cs of the forum. Pippy*
We are looking to book for next year, so looking for a villa, 3 or 4 bedroom. With a gamesroom would be nice as well.
If anyone who has been could vouch for a villa they have stayed in, it would be very helpfull for me and others thinking about doing the same.

Other option we were thinking about was accomodation to suite a family of 5 on or near international drive, any hotels have the facility to do this?
Looking for a 3 bed villa with pool mid november for 3 weeks, near to universal, and very close to bars and restaurants. Does anybody know which area I should be looking for? :que :que
Hi

Has anyone stayed at the Lake Wilson Villas. I have booked for Oct 09.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.