America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
you could try booking everything seperately , flights with a scheduled airline,ie. american airlines, ba,united, and try hotelcomparison.com.....i found holidayroomsdirect.com and somewheretostay.com very good, also depending on were you live flyglobespan might be worth a look . they fly from glasgow every day and belfast twice a week direct into sanford.
sorry just read that you tried diy with virgin flights.
take a look at
http://www.travelsupermarket.com/flights/results.aspx?masterquery=true&aggregationid=5800900000000297811&available=42
for flights and car hire. and then look at http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g34515-Orlando_Florida-Hotels.html for hotels if you find one you really like let us know and we will try to help you find it cheaper. hope this helps.
just checked out travelsupermarket flights £414x2+£828 car hire [hope your over 25] £144 rodeway inn very central £256 with venere total cost £1228. which hotel were you looking at?
  • Edited by kiershay 2007-04-04 10:44:06
I think Funway may also do 9 days, since they use Virgin flights - we had a good deal with them a few years ago...but don't take the 'free' car - much cheaper to book separately, given the insurance you pay.
Hi,

We went to Florida in September last year and we managed to get flights for £236 per person return from London with Virgin but Virgin put their flight prices up and down all the time, we booked a few weeks before but i'd been monitoring the prices for ages before and they were around £400 each a few months before so I would hold out and see if Virgin's prices will change, they usually do, September is generally the cheapest time to fly to Orlando so i'm sure if you hold out you'll definiately get a flight for closer to £300 per person. "Kelkoo", sometimes show some good offers and Opodo. We've found car hire usually cheapest from usrentacar or airlinenetwork, hire the cheapest car but pay to get petrol included and then if you want to upgrade, it's nearly always cheaper to do it when you get there, especially if dollar to the pound is still good. Hope you find something!
try eclispe direct we booked october 2 weeks 3 adults 3 bed townhouse sleeps 8 and car plus insurance 2042 all in
Eclipse Direct will be of no use to the original poster, who requires a 9 night holiday. Eclipse (aka First choice) are a package company and therefore only offer 7, 14 or 21 night holidays, as far as I am aware, in line with their charters.

A scheduled carrier will be needed for a duration of 9 nights.

Doe :D
You could rent a villa for 9 days. Try http://www.advantagevacationhomes.com. Used to be Styles and then Resortquest.
HI STU
We have booked a villa for May, 8 nights £375 its
a 4bed villa.pm me if you need info.
ann
there's only virgin or the schedules that will do 9 days.
Pity you can't make it 14 travelcity have ben offering some of the best deals around.

We've paid £209 for May.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.