Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Mary,

We have them listed in Hotel Reviews under Flower House Studios, but no one has reported on them yet.

Perhaps there is someone 'out there' who knows them?

Peter
Hi Mary.

Just seen your enquiry and peters response , the apartment flower house are actually in what was Zora but is now classed as sunny beach they are situated just behind the sunrise club hotel, other than that cant tellyou much about them but no doubt someone on the board will be able to give you more info
i stayed at the flower house apartments in late june last year and at that time of year the weather was terrible. i stayed in the studio apartments an due to being with a large party i had the oppourtunity to see all but one of the studio apartments. my room was furnished to a fantastic standard although different to my own taste. i had a electric cooker with oven, a fridge freezer and was fortunate enough to be supplied with an iron!!! there is no proper reception so if help is needed you have to wait for the cleaning staff arrive in the morning . there is no swimming pool or bar but as you may know you can use any swimming pool in the resort. you can also use the small swimming pool in hotel milliena an st anthonys (both located close). the apartments are located quite far from the resort centre but you can use the little train things (i forgot what they were called sorry) for a low charge. the flower house apartments are very pretty with thier mature gardens and are ideal for a peaceful relaxing holiday (because your so far away from the bustling part of sunny beach). but with the 4 teenage chikdren wishing they were back at home on the 4th day and my elderly parents complaining of how ignorant the people are and how far we were from the main town im not sue many of us enjoyed it. but overall the flower house is very pretty and spacious although to far out of town for my liking. what airline are you travelling with? please get back to me on that thanks
Thanks for the review Ayron - the apartments sound great. My husband and I are going with friends and have booked through Balkan Holidays flying direct from Aberdeen to Bourgas. We like to relax in the sun during the day and go out at night. We will probably do some trips as well. We have never been to Bulgaria so everything will be new to us but thanks to Holiday Truths we now know a lot about the area.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.