Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi try blue bay travel, they have a few places will look some more out for you when I get home, am on hols at the mo so can only remember blue bay as we have booked thrugh them before
Hi thanks I have sent an email to Blue Bay Travel. I'll see what they say.
hi Alice
Hope its not too late for you to add a review for us. I've added your apartments to our Corfu reviews here :)
The White House Apartments in Kalami Bay, Corfu, offer a captivating and picturesque accommodation option. Nestled in a beautiful location, these apartments provide a tranquil escape with stunning views of the bay. With their charming white exteriors and comfortable interiors, guests can enjoy a relaxing stay surrounded by the natural beauty of Corfu. The apartments are conveniently located, allowing visitors to explore the nearby beaches, tavernas, and attractions. Whether you're seeking a romantic getaway or a family vacation, the White House Apartments offer a delightful retreat in this enchanting part of Corfu.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.