Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hiya mari, not stayed myself but went to alikanas for 2 weeks last year and met up with a couple who were. said it is a really friendly place but if you like to keep yourself to yourself you may struggle as there is a very social atmospher.e pool bar is used by a few non residents because of this...downside according to this couple was that the bar sometimes stayed open well into the early hours and could be a little noisy if you were not sat there enjoying the hospitality yourself (ie: in bed!!!) accomodation wise, said it was really clean and of a good (greek!) standard-and it is close to the beach which alot of properties in alikanas are not, hope this helps!! :D
We have one review for these studios Click Here to view it.

If anyone else has stayed here please add your review by clicking the above link.

Many thanks
Hi

Yes thanks for that doesn't sound like its our thing prefer somewhere a bit quieter. Probably wouldt a place by the pool 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.