Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
White Dolphin
8 Posts
that is what i heard that the name was changed as for the hotel i am not sure what it is called but i think its part of the oyster residence group not sure though just gossip
yes that was gossip here is the hotel website
link http://www.exclusiveescapes.co.uk/destinations/property/oybey/detail
hope this helps
also the restaurant is on a tiny island of fethiye called Kizil Ada
Thanks Maverick, I remember I saw something on here some time ago and looked at the prices. It was very expensive.

I was talking to my friend today and she said there was a new hotel built which had lovely views of the bay. It was called St.Nicholas Heights and I knew that it was not the one I had read about.

I know that someone had written up about the new hotel and also named what they have called the new restaurant but could not find a thing!!!
barbh st nicholas hieghts has fantastic views but is at the top section of mountain a stunning devlopement by nicholas group
the white dolphin is still called that but in turkish which is Beyaz Yunus
restaurant on red island worth a vist the food is great but still a little expensive but then it is different :sun2
Thanks for that, in the back of my mind I knew red was in there somewhere!

My friends granddaughter is in Fethye at the moment with her Turkish boyfriend and they looked over St.Nicholas Heights yesterday. She said it was lovely. She thought her nan would like to stay there but if that is in a steep location then I do not think it would be good for her as she has breathing problems.

What sort of prices would you expect to pay for a meal and wine?

I am going to Kalkan in June but thinking of Olu for September.

Barbara
not sure of the prices but check out nicholas link on my website under hotels
Thanks Maverick for your help. will take a look,

I did notice that Manos is doing St.Nicholas Heights and also a ompany I think, called Late Deals.

Barbara
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.