Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Dolphin Spotting
11 Posts
We did a day trip via Daytrippers, included transport from hotel, boat trip out to Grand Island, snorkelling if you wished although the visibility is poor, a BBQ on Monkey beach and we spotted loads of dolphins on the way back. Can't remember what we paid but it was like everything else very reasonable for what was included.
bluemoon

Day Tripper Tours & Travel
Gaura Vaddo, Near Kamat Complex,
Calangute, Bardez, Goa, India
Tel: 91 832 2276726/2275144
Email

Home | About us | Email us | Contact info | Fact file | Inquiry Form
Grand Island trip: TUESDAY/THURSDAY

A full day trip leaving at 8.15 a.m. We head out to Grand Island, watching for dolphins on the way. On arrival we drop anchor so you can swim and snorkel viewing the marine life (all snorkeling equipment is provided).

We then head for the beach for lunch where we have a traditional B.B.Q. and fresh fruit. The rest of the afternoon can be spent sunbathing, swimming and relaxing on this secluded beach. We arrive back at Sinquerim Jetty at approx. 3 pm.

Subject to seasonal weather conditions.

All our boats are equipped with life jackets/first aid kit

Includes: Unlimited beer, softdrinks and water (for safety reasons condition apply) B.B.Q, fruit, snorkeling equipment.

Per Person
INRS 1200 (£16 approx)

Indian Rupees is our trading currency. Prices quoted in pound sterling should be used only as a guideline and may fluctuate slightly depending on the exchange rate
Please note: this is just a fun day out and not professional snorkeling

Hope you enjoy
The Preacher
Thanks for that def going to give it a try.
sounds like a great trip,will definatley give this one a go.
We went straight to the boats and negotiated an hours trip around the bay on a shared trip with others. Cost for 2 was R500. Had some excellent close up views !
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a479/DaveWales/Goa%202010/_DSC1371.jpg
Great photo Dave , where did you get the boat from?
annx
Doesn't mark the spot I left but if you look on the map where Fort Aguada Road runs alongside the river.... just there !
Been on it and if its a bit rough watch your fellow pasengers who may have had a drink or two. Make sure which what the wind is blowing.

Had a great fun day with the bonus of no vomit on either of us.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.