Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We went on the 4th November and I wore mine with pride. Sadly I wasn't spotted and I didn't spot anyone else wearing one - gutted! If I had been able to attend the Teama meet up this, no doubt, would have been different :lol: Judging by the number of people heading out soon I am sure this will change.

Happy HT wristband spotting everyone :lol:
March should be peak spotting season going from the amount heading out then 8)
I`m working on a game plan to root out the `Blue Bands` my plan is failsafe and involves visiting anywhere that sells alcohol :yikes gonna be tough mind but also lots of fun :glynis [/img]
Hi
We have just returned from a 3 week holiday in Goa It was wonderfull,we stayed in Cavelosim and Candalim and Baga we wore our wrist bands all the time but never saw another one . :glynis Pat
it seems a lot of us are going in march...so there will be a lot of little blue bands clutching onto kingfishers !!!!! :D
Hi All,
It dont seem that many of you are wearing the W/B, Come on after all the work & cost of sending them out I think everyone should show their appreciation by wearing them. We will have ours on from 12th Jan around Baga and I think its such a good idea. The visas have arrived at agents in Leicester seems a lifetime ago since Oct 23 when they went in, now all we hope is that they get to us in reg post in S.W.

Come on Wear those Wristbands ! :ghug :fly
Just back today and I can say that we never took our bands off in the 3 weeks we were away :lol: all the members had their bands on at the meet ups when we all got together.....I am also happy to say my hubby and I had our bands on at the TAJ MAHAL....I think we are the first to have holiday truth bands on at the TAJ can you all say where and when you had your bands on and lets see whare they turn up :lol: :lol: ...colleen..
Welcome back Colleen, looking forward to your report on the Taj!
well
I can ask Allmen for a new section in the photo gallery- HT wristbands on holiday :lol:
Oh didn't know so many were going in march :D
I'll be there then too. Where do I get a wrist band?

Be good to exchange tips on decent places to eat etc :)
You'll need to pm Glynis but I'm not sure if there are any left now. She only had 10 left a few days ago. Better get your skates on!
Fingers crossed then

Anyways now I know about them if I see anyone i'll definately come and say howdie :)
I think there should be quite a few photos of us all with wristbands on in the photo gallery soon. There were certainly enough taken.
wore mine to the visa surgery in Huddersfield, but as I didn't get inside no one saw it!!

on the same subject, have also printed off the luggage tags and they will have pride of place on the cases.
on the same subject, have also printed off the luggage tags and they will have pride of place on the cases

Are these luggae tags with the HT logo on :?:

where would i find them to print my own :?:

GM06
Are these luggae tags with the HT logo on

where would i find them to print my own

GM06

Go onto the main holiday truths forum, go down to the very end where it says general holiday hints,tips (along those lines anyway)
Then theres a thread called create your own luggage labels.
:)
thanks for putting the links to the luggage tags on,
I knew as soon as I posted that someone would ask where they were and I coudn't remember. :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.