Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
well im back
7 Posts
Looks like we've got another convert then. :smile: I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday and I'm sure you'll be back before too long. Now may I ask you to please put a hotel review on here if you've got a moment when you've caught your breath (and caught up with the washing and ironing). It is always useful to get up-to-date reviews.
Welcome back good to hear you enjoyed your holiday :tup

Did you manage to venture out and about?
we went on a camel ride in pek and on a pirate boat trip, both which were really good especially the camels, go to see a bit of tunisian countryside, my husband is also a convert now too which is ghood because i didnt tell him where we were going till we got ot he airport lol
Where did you stay? As it would be nice to hear about your hotel and I'll direct you to the link to post your review :tup
we stayed at the marhaba in sousse and my reviews in already , did it last night lol
I've just read your comprehensive and entertaining report and can see how much you enjoyed yourselves at the Marhaba. The word actually means 'welcome' which seems to sum up your experience. Tunisians are fantastic with children as you obviously found out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.