General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We're Back!!
34 Posts
wooo hoo..I hope it is for good...I was gutted when I found out we had lost this place...
Yippeee Im in ... Are we back for good Glynis ??
I couldn't get in normal way - had to close down IE and come in via the standard AOL browser which is so slow and a couple on OTL are having issues getting in.

Are we here to stay now ..pleasee
Some members may not yet have access as I've spoken to Van (who can't get on yet) and he said that the server sends a message out to all the ip providers across the world with a file (am not technical). Depending on when your provider receives the file is to how quick you have access again. It could, however, take up to 24hrs for everyone to be back on HT.
FANTASTIC :pele This might be a good time for all of us to check we've got other ways to keep in touch with friends we have made on here just in case this reprieve is only temporary.
Well that's good news Glynis - are you posting that information on OTL I know it will make a lot of people very happy
I don't go into OTL but if someone wants to pass the info across that's fine. I think Sanji is going to ring Betty Boop with the info :tup

It was only a minor error may I hasten to add no threats or anything sinister. Something needed updating and there was a bit of a run around to get the correct information as to what was needed. It was finally sorted out.........phew
You're right Glynis - the good news is spreading fast and Pam has passed on the information to OTL.

So glad it was nothing awful - like so many others was worried we would not have an HT - just in case I have not said it before thanks MODS and ADMIN for everything you are appreciated.
;) Here, here Pinkie!

;) I'll keep 'Bumping' my post on OTL for those that don't bother to 'read back' Glynis. xx
Thanks Miss Pink. We appreciate all our members also :kiss
Sounds like a fourm party is on the cards I have pink chamapagne if anyone is up for it :rofl
Have been shopping today so got my cans in :cheers
;) careful you don't slop it everywhere and blow HT up!!! :rofl
careful you don't slop it everywhere and blow HT up!!!

I never slop my drink lol :cheers
A toast to HT, and good health and happiness to you all Prost

http://s16.postimage.org/j7zoeojnl/P1030527.jpg

xx lassi
Brilliant news Glynis! I hope it's back for good. HT is like an extra friend :tup
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.