Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
here here Dragon... i second that!! :tup I have so missed it and you dont realise what you have until its gone!!!!!!!!! :cry
If it hadnt been for HT we wouldnt have had the meets and the wonderful opportunity to make all the brilliant friends we have in Goa over the years. and alll the great advice and shared info on restaurants and other things of interest....
Is it back to stay though??? :think soooo Hope so!!!!!
Chilly ;)
I thought i was going mad when i tried to get into OTL it kept coming up saying you have to go through HT first to get in low and behold there was a little HT sign so i clicked on it and here i am so glad to have HT back felt like i'd lost my right arm..Hope its for keeps.
Did I miss something by not going to OTL? I keep seeing it mentioned, but must have missed what it was for!
Just found out today we are back, hurrah!!!!. Whoever is responsible thank you so much, you wouldnt believe how much I've missed being here.
Fantastic that it all back on! Really missed it as its so lovely to keep up with whats going on and how things are. It's been several years since I've been able to go but I really miss it and the people. The site is an invaluable daily fix of Goa for me and comes in so useful when talking to friends out there (hows the ship, new restaurants etc).

What would we do without you?!!
So happy :clap It is so true you do not know what you have got until it goes
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.